Are you interested in speaking at Carbon Fiber 2023?
Carbon Fiber 2023 is an exciting opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with a global audience of carbon fiber users in emerging industrial markets, such as wind energy, marine, and construction, as well as in traditional markets, like aerospace and sporting goods.
Carbon Fiber 2023 focuses on technical and business issues as well as market trends, so your presentation should ideally include:
- a market size and growth estimate
- current technical and market requirements
- emerging needs
- what future demands might be placed on suppliers, composite manufacturers, end users, and providers of support equipment to the global composite industry.
The total time allotted for the presentation is 30 minutes, with 20-25 minutes for the presentation and 5-10 minutes for questions and discussion.
Speaker Benefits include:
- (1) Free admission to the conference, which includes two networking cocktail receptions, breakfasts, breaks and two roundtable discussion luncheons.
- (2) Two discounted registrations (50% discount each) for colleagues.
If you're interested in presenting at Carbon Fiber 2023, please apply by July 17, 2023. The final agenda will be published by July 31, 2023. Please note that preference will be given to topics that have not been presented at the Carbon Fiber Conference in the past.
Speaker slots will fill fast so don’t delay!